It is the policy of this site not to disclose personal information unless required by law or if it is belived, in good faith, that it is necessary to do so to:
- comply with the law or with legal process;
- protect and defend our rights and property;
- protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the website; or
- protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions).
This site may send you e-mail to notify you of events that have taken place on the site that may be of interest to you. Additionally, the email address provided by you at registration may be used to contact you regarding:
- account status (including confirmation),
- major changes to the website, and
- asking for feedback on the website, products and services
Your e-mail address will not be disclosed to third-parties and will not
be publicly displayed on the website.